Thank you for the nomination,Reluctant Wanderlust now it’s time to pass on the love.
So, here is how it works:
“Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers. Answer the questions 11 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make 11 new questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.”
Here are the answers to Reluctant Wanderlust nomination questions
1.What inspired you to write your first blog post?
There were two inspirations that led me to start writing a blog. The first was to expand my creative self. Photography was my real creative outlet, I documented what I would see and writing gives me the medium write about what I feel. My second inspiration came from a book I read on positive psychology that encouraged journaling about positive things to train your brain to focus on the positive things in life leading to a happy you. So I combined both and now I have a great outlet for my creativity and it’s great fun.
2. What attracts you to a blog?
The writing style and the vibe, if it’s positive and fun then I will follow you forever.
3. What are the top 3 places to visit in your list?
Cuba, Rome, Turkey In that order
4. If you had all the money you need, what would you do?
Exactly what I am doing now, just living my life and loving every minute of it.
5. Any advice to yourself, 10 years in the past?
A common belief is that if you work hard you become successful and then happy. Don’t fall for this trap, focus on getting happy first, then you will find yourself working hard and enjoying it, before you know here comes success.
6. What are your hobbies?
Photography, Horse Riding & Writing
7. The best place you have ever visited?
Abu Simbel, Egypt, absolutely stunning.
8. Which book are you reading now?
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg a brilliant role model for women leaders.
9. Which book is always on your to-read list, but you never end up reading it?
Steve Jobs Autobiography, interesting guy his innovation and drive is inspiring.
10. What are your personal stress busters?
Running or any exercise just as long as you are out and active, get those endorphins going.
My questions to nominees
- What was the best post that you feel you have ever written? Not by likes or views the one you wrote and thought ‘wow’ that is a great piece of writing.
- What is the best piece of advice you would like to pass onto fellow bloggers like yourself to grow and develop their own blogs?
- Where are you going to travel to next?
- What are your top 3 essentials that you can’t travel without? (Passport,laptop and phone excluded).
- If I asked you where I should go on my next travel adventure what would you recommend and why?
- Where in the world have you eaten your best meal?
- Whats the best travel advice that you can give other travelers?
- What are you doing when you are not traveling or blogging?
- What’s your ideal blogging space like?
- What inspires you to write your blog?
- Where is the world have you visited that you will go back to for sure?
Worthy blogs I have nominated are……..